Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oh Dear

It's happened already. I remember a few weeks after giving birth, people would ask me if I missed being pregnant. Um gads no. What were they thinking?? It's uncomfortable, you don't fit anything/anywhere, and it's scary because you can't see your little person and are worried about every little twinge you feel.

Well it's been 5 1/2 months, and I'm starting to miss it.

There are probably five pregnant gals at church, and two of them let me rub their cute bellies. It's so incredible to feel that little life wiggling around inside! It's such a miracle, our bodies are quite amazing. I blame my reminiscing on them.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure nothing will come of this silly nostalgia. Yet.

1 comment:

  1. hahah YES for more beautiful Gunn babies, im in favor! Besides you are a cute prego gal:)

    And allie im so sad we aren't coming to Cali anymore... actually I was devastated for a while ha Tender tender subject:) Nothing about another summer in AZ sounds appealing but its happening so I guess I need to get happy ha BUT since he knows that he is dragging me there by my hair, he promised we could visit you this summer and maybe do the D-Land thing! If you guys aren't too crazy busy!

    Love you All!

    ReplyDelete