His hands are still his number one toy. Especially chew toy.
Ooo one look with those soft doe eyes just makes me want to kiss him to pieces.
Those arms go crazy these days. He smacks everything, pulls my hair, picks at my mouth, grabs my food, and swats my drink out of my hands.
Once he even grabbed his binky and put it in his own mouth!! So grown up.
This is definitely his number one favorite right now: blowing zerbits or just plain sucking air in and out of those big old puckered lips. Kinda reminds me of someone else I know.
And he jabbers away all day, it is so very fun. Lately he especially loves to coo when Mark is bouncing him on his leg. He'll coo and coo while Mark is bouncing, and then stops exactly when Mark does. And then as soon as Dad starts up again, Mac does too. It's a fun game they like to play. It reminds me of being a kid and hollering into the fan to hear your voice get all warped. Love this kid, how did he get to be so awesome?
Perhaps we will go to the swap meet to celebrate.
Aww, he is such a little stud! I can tell he has such a cute personality!! And Al, can I just be more like you, please? :) That Valentines party sounded like such a fun night. And yummy food! Was it hard to find that OG alfredo recipe?
ReplyDeleteSo Shane and I keep debating what to do for spring break. We obviously don't have a lot to spend. And we keep going back and forth on Disneyland since we would have to trade off going on rides while the other one waits with Boston. I can't decide if it would be worth it. I think it'd be really cool to go to the beach with baby and also the San Diego zoo maybe. And then we're trying to decide if we should leave Boston with my mom and just go on a mini-vaca ourselves. Uh, hopefully we make up our minds soon!! I feel bad and don't want you guys to give up seeing someone who wants to come stay with you for us since we're still figuring it out!
Sorry this is so long, I'm just gonna have to call you. :)