Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Fourteenth Trent!


Happy happy day of birth to my studly brother Trent! I know, we look nothing alike, but I promise he's my brother.

Do you know this kid? You should get to know him, because he is amazing. It's true. If you're an oldest sibling, you know what I'm talking about when I say how fun it is when your little siblings suddenly become cool . . . and Trent has hit that. (A while ago, but I'm just making sure you know.) I don't think I know a more humble, sweet, funny guy. It makes me sad that I am so far away from him and don't get to know his grown-up self so much. Guess he'd better come live with us or something. Trent I hope you're reading this . . . that's an invite!

Love this kid, he's taught me a lot. He is quite the inspiration. And he's taller than me, which isn't really a surprise for my family, but it's still kind of cool. I still don't quite understand how it was genetically possible for me to top out at five foot six. At fourteen years old Trent's what . . . over six feet now? Not sure. So look out ladies; Trent is now legal for church dances! Ow ow!

2 comments:

  1. I must agree! Trent IS awesome! We love Trent around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that he is fourteen years old! WOW! Happy birthday, Trent!

    ReplyDelete