Friday, February 5, 2010

Do You Have Your Disney Pass?

Because we finished our blankets to get our free passes!

Now the only problem is deciding when to use them . . . we have so many people coming this year I can't decide when to go!! We have been planning on waiting till the last year we were here to get a year pass -- so Mac might have some tiny recollection of it all, or at least respond to the magic -- but I'm really debating somehow getting one for this year too. I just feel bad housing people and then shipping them off! Not that you necessarily would like me to tag along with you the entire time, but still. When you're here, I would like to get my fill of you.

Speaking of which, we went to Ikea the other day mostly to just look around, but ended up finding some incredible deals on bedding! So for Valentine's we bought cute stuff for our visitors! Look at this extra-cozy bed. There is a down comforter and pillow (thank you Chris!!), and you can even adjust the softness. We have a mattress topper on there now, which is actually meant to be put on our pull-out bed downstairs. This way you can keep it on or pull it off, depending on your preference and the number of people we are sleeping. Doesn't this look cozy??
Too much white, I know. But it was the only cheap one Mark and I could compromise on. Someday I will not live in a white house and it will be even more fantastic.

So be sure and get your free Disney tickets and come stay . . . but you really need to let us know quickly; we are having quite a few people come this year! So so so fun!

2 comments:

  1. aww I wish we could come!!! Shelley would LOVE Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we aren't coming to Cali anymore:((((((! So so sad Allie im like depressed! But Ill find a way to you. Because Matt is dragging me back to he... I mean AZ haha I might make him take me to six flags or DISNEYLAND!

    ReplyDelete