Uncle Adam had another game in California. So naturally, we went all weekend long.
We were fried and happy. I got to meet one of Adam's coaches ... who happened to be Mark's coach when he played college ball. Mark introduced his precious little family and I thought, "Boo-yeah. We are what he gave up baseball for." (I'm sure we're the only reason. Right, right?) And I felt like I married a stud.
Although Daddoo is Mac's favorite as well, that day he only had eyes for Uncle Adam. His giddiness convinced Adam to come spend the night at our house. Mac could not believe that Uncle Adam was going to have a sleepover in his same room! "Be sure and get some good rest for your arm," he counseled.
I think his arm did more working than resting.
But Sushi, soul-searching conversation, and sleeping in a big bed in the same room as my babies seemed to do him well.
Thanks for coming Uncle Adam, it's always a pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment