Well, add another sport to Mac's list of passions:
Bowling.
It all started with the Wii my mom gave us for Christmas. We got the Wii Sports game added shortly thereafter, which has bowling.
Mac is good. Real good. He beats both Mark and I regularly.
Then one boring Saturday night, it dawned on me ... this kid has never been real bowling! So off we went.
We happened to catch cosmic bowling just as it was getting started. Mac walked in.
He froze.
He then screeched, "I cannot believe this place! Wook! I cannot believe this place!"
Over and over for the rest of the evening.
Afterwards, he would not remove the bowling bracelet. "I just like it soooo much," he would say.
For two months I tried to figure out ways to get it off of him without emotionally damaging him.
And then one day, he was just okay with it.
We need to go again ... but I wonder if he has to get a bracelet to play ...
No comments:
Post a Comment