This has been a magic year for Knott's Berry Farm.
And it's only April.
Belle wishes she could go on each and every ride. The ones she can go on she typically white-knuckles it the whole way through, shaking like a leaf, and then breaks down in tears when it's time to get off.
Mac runs from ride to ride like he owns the place, holds his hands high in the air, and laughs.
Mark and I keep discovering more and more friends have Knott's passes ... which makes date nights easy and single-parent trips possible.
Oh, the benefits of living in Southern California.
So fun! I have to say, I'm a wee bit jealous that your kids are brave enough to go on the rides like that! I thought Ellie was going to be our brave little soul...but it is turning out that she's a bit of a tender heart after all.
ReplyDeleteIt's good, but sometimes I just wish my kiddos could get out and just have fun! Sigh. I guess it's a good thing we don't live in Southern California like you. :D