Yay I think I can say I officially have a real friend out here! Her name is Lindy and she is a real gem. She's in my ward, and is only a year old than me. She also has a little boy, his name is Seth and he is too stinkin cute. He has the most awesome personality I've ever seen! We have been hanging out a lot lately, mostly sitting at each other's houses between Seth's naps (Mac will still sleep almost anywhere). We've also done dinner with our hubbies a couple times and of course Mommy Meetings.
She is quite the seamstress, look at this awesome hat she made!

I got to babysit Seth for her the other day, it was very much fun. It also made me think that perhaps Mark is right, we should have a wee bit more space between our kids. Mac and Seth are nine months apart . . . can't imagine doing something like that! But he was wonderful.

We are planning on going to the beach every week once it warms up a bit more . . . ooooo I can't wait for that. BIG SIGH.
Oh Allie! You are too nice! But I am so glad that I have you for a friend. Our talks are definatly awesome! Thanks friend!!
ReplyDeleteLindy
Please make Cali my home?? How did you convince Mark!
ReplyDeleteo and PS i love you!