
Well Mark is on his way!! We had a huge moment last night . . . Mark adjusted my SI doing a side posture! He's been trying for a while, and it's been a bit rough -- on my back and on his confidence, I think. But I have been told by every chiropractor who's ever come near me that I am a really difficult adjustment; it's taken every single one of them several tries to get my lower back. I kept telling Mark that, but it was still frustrating for him I think.
But yesterday my back was definitely hurting a bit, and so I enlisted Mark to help me out, imagining a massage, but figured an adjustment would probably be best for all involved. And he got it! We celebrated with high fives and a massage. A big day for the blossoming chiropractor.
I went yesterday and I was the worst he said he has ever seen me...I am grateful for chiropractors!!! I didn't know that it can even throw your fertility off! Good for Mark, it's a great profession!
ReplyDeleteWoot! Give him a high five from me.
ReplyDeleteAnd let me know of any awesome single chiropractor-to-be's... That sounds like the life to have one of them around. ;)
yay Mark!
ReplyDelete