Tuesday, March 23, 2010

6 Months

Aw, my little guy is six months old now. It's actually been a bit rough the last couple weeks; with teething and the flu he has transformed from my little sleeping wonder-boy to a more . . . . agitated baby. However he still loves people and is smiling almost constantly, even when he cries.

He is also:
Sitting up by himself, and even catching himself when he falls with those monkey arms!
Conquering solids; it's been quite the learning experience for both of us! Nursing actually seems even MORE convenient now . . . call me crazy!
More regular poops. And by that I mean every 2-3 days, which is a whole lot better than 10-12!
Chewing on everything . . . he got his binky stuck sideways in his mouth today, it was quite traumatic. He definitely has that giant Gunn mouth.
Almost dropped that third nap in the middle of the day . . . hello two loooong naps!
Very good at grabbing things and chewing/waving them around. Especially hair, earrings, etc.
Loves to scoot and roll himself around. I am constantly finding him in awkward positions; face squished against the couch, propped up on a shoulder with both legs pushing up . . . it's entertaining.
He's started head-butting your shoulder if you're holding him and he's tired. I like to think of it as the beginning of snuggling.


These six months have zoomed by, we love him to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how they just get more and more fun as they grow?

    And I agree-nursing is SO convenient, which is something I did not understand until about 2 months ago. We had a bit of a rough start with nursing. But it really is so easy and natural. Until you get to the biting phase-not so fun...trust me.

    Mac is absolutely adorable. I love his cute little nose and kissable round cheeks. So cute!

    ReplyDelete