Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hair-Identity



Well I have done it! I have officially gone as short as I have ever dreamed of. Growing up I had ridiculously thick long hair, which I loved. I was one of those people with a hair-identity, if they didn't know my name they new me as "that girl with the hair".

After high school I finally got up the guts to chop it, attempting to break out of the mold I had created for myself. I hated it. Then I got adventurous and died it.
I was hooked, and have been cutting it ever since. Dying . . . not so much. Way too much work.

I might grow it out next. Who knows. I'm kind of in love with this hair . . . it's just too convenient.

3 comments:

  1. So unfair that you just keep getting prettier. THAT, is an amazing do. Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can pull anything off! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got to catch up on your posts (sick of working a million doubles!:)) I do love Jamie, everyone knows I have been obsessed since I was born! I love you guys! And allie you do look stunning!! So beautiful I love it, always have short or long!

    ReplyDelete