Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good bye Kitty


Sneakers died today. He was twenty years old. Poor thing, he was quite old and in a lot of pain. But he was a fabulous cat. (Very cuddly and patient, I swear almost all cat-haters loved him.) I can still remember being extremely young and going over to the Livingston's house. Their cat had just had kittens and I loved to play with them. Sneakers was the only one who wouldn't crawl all over me and claw me. He just sat in my lap and purred. Mom said we couldn't have him, but turns out Jeana was secretly calling my mom every day after I would leave . . . and it worked. For family home evening we brought him home.

And we loved him. So long kitty, thanks for putting up with all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously my girls are going to be devastated. R.I.P Sneakers. I really am sad for your family. Sneakers was a Thomas. This is why I never want pets. Like seriously, I am tearing. Now him and Abby can be together at last. What are the chances of a new pet at the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no... so sorry:( I will miss Sneakers, I have so many fun memories with him at your house. Im so sorry!;(

    ReplyDelete