Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yes, I Am A First Time Mom

And I do feel like everything Mac does is amazing. He has officially said "Mama"! Well sort of . . . at least the "m" sound has made it into his cooing. Still, it makes me pretty happy when he does it.

Another one of my favorite new tricks of his: it looks like he's saying "wow" over and over again, but he whispers it. It is so precious, and he seems to do it a lot when I'm talking to him, almost like he's mimicking my lips. It's so fun to watch him learn!


He still hollers at me when I leave him, but now it's only if he's really tired. It's still funny. One of his not-quite-as-funny tricks is he's getting really good at pulling hair and lips. No more big earrings. Ouch.

He's also attempting to sit up. It's quite entertaining because he makes these ridiculous faces and you can see his shoulders rise, but that big old head just holds him back. If I give him a bit of help though, he can sit up.

I am worried though, about the shape of that big old noggin of his. It looks too much like a certain famous egg-head . . .


Mac's is cuter.


1 comment:

  1. Allie I thought about you when writing down all of those hispanic countries!! I would need you, for moral support haha So it seems like im kidding though and im serious, save up with me and we really should go together! How fun! And Mac is perfect, I was showing Matt that picture you have up and literally said its retarded how beautiful that boy is haha he is so stinkin cute! So plan is save up for 1) trips with me:) and 2) incentive money for Mac to stay away from the ladies haha

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete