Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pre-School

Aaah!

It happened.

It actually happened.

Like everyone says, the last five years went by so quickly ... but in a lot of ways, I have a hard time remembering what it was even like before Mac was around.

Feels like I've always had him.

But now, for 12 hours a week every single week, he is putty in someone else's hands.

So weird.

Mac's teacher requests bags instead of backpacks ... so we got to work making his very own amazing Angles school bag.  I did this side, and the other side was all him.

Belle was thrilled to walk him to school, and then find her own school.  We walked to the gym from there and she loved running off to Belle's school while I got an hour workout in.

Awwwe .... look at him doing puzzles with all his little classmates.  And there's 10 boys in there, can't wait to invite them over to play!



After dropping Mac off, we began to walk away and Belle said, "Wait, Mom.  Forgot our Macky-Mac."  I explained he had to stay at school for a while and she pouted.  "No Mom, Macky not go school.  We miss him."

You're right baby girl, we do.

Now let's hit the gym and paint some nails, that boy is thrilled to be where he's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment