Thursday, April 15, 2010

Term 4 Finals

So I have this wonderfully brilliant husband, which is quite a benefit. I don't think I realized how much of a benefit it would be to our little family; brilliance definitely wasn't number one on my ideal-husband list back in the day. (Yes, I did make an actual list. Don't make fun, I'll bet you might have as well.)

Basically I married Mark for several good reasons, and have since discovered many other even better reasons that probably should have come first, had I been smart enough to seek them out. Either way I got him and today I am especially grateful for his incredible intelligence. Why? Well he just finished his last final yesterday, and turns out he got all A's and one B this semester, about the same as every other semester. The best part of all that?

He doesn't study that much.

Don't get me wrong, I know he does at school between classes and while working in the gym, but when he's home, he's home. Thanks for being so smart.

However . . . . I might actually need to thank this instead:

The good-luck finals facial hair. Turns out a bunch of them do it, and it hasn't failed Mark yet. This term he resembles a Hidalgo of sorts . . . kind of hot in a nasty sort of way.
Good work boys. Glad those nasty spiky hairs get your chiropractic juices flowing.

1 comment: