- Eats an entire container of 2nd foods; loves everything so long as the fruits are cold and the vegetables and meat are warm.
- Can sit up by himself.
- Still loves to stick his thumb in things and recently discovered he has nose holes that fit his thumbs perfectly.
- Giggles and flaps his arms at everything.
- Has become a bit needy; he gets bored more quickly and loooves to be entertained.
- Can fall asleep on his own if he's swaddled, but has started waking up at around four or five. Not sure how I feel about it . . . if I feed him he sleeps in till seven or eight, which I do love!
- Loves his little brown teddy bear! Giggles whenever he sees it.
- He really seems to enjoy eating my little butterfly necklace. Upside: it's a short necklace, so he has to cuddle into my neck to get it. Downside: it's a really old necklace (my grandma's, actually), and after he chews on it he smells like metal and I can't help but wonder if there's lead or something really bad in it . . . is it bad that I like the cuddling too much to keep him away from it?
- Will NOT stay on his belly; he just squeals and then rolls right over! I don't know if he'll ever crawl.
- Loves to be standing. Perhaps he'll skip crawling and go straight to walking.
- When holding him, he often likes to tuck his knees in and push off you like he's going to mountain climb right up your chest.
- "Bababa, mamama, dadada, papapa" . . . I hear it all day long. Love it.
- When he's ridiculously tired and fighting sleep, he'll arch his back while I hold him, then try to blow without losing his binky (which looks hilarious) and then he'll try to bury his face in my arm so he ends up losing the binky anyway. It's super funny and super frustrating.
- He can roll his tongue! I can't do it and neither can Mark, but we watch him roll it around back and forth, twisting it and doing all sorts of crazy stuff! He is quite skilled.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Seven Months
He's so grown up! Seven months now. Weighs in just shy of 17 pounds, but I feel like he's gotten a lot fatter recently. He also:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment