Saturday, April 10, 2010

Einsteinism.

So yesterday I went with the lovely sister missionaries to a neighbors house . . . he lives right in our little complex! His name is Gary and he is a very good guy. Kind of sad and tired and wise. He is also the last in a long line of Free Masons, which is kinda cool. All I know about them is from National Treasure, so it seemed pretty mystical. Anywho, we had a good talk and I hope we get to talk to him again!

Favorite story of his: Einstein was in a nursing home at the end of his life, and the day before he died he went out in the rose garden with his nurse Mary. He asked Mary if she believed in God and she responded, "Of course, how could I not? Look at everything around us!"

She then turned the question on him and he responded: "Yes I do. I know He created everything around us, and I have spent my entire life trying to catch him at work."

2 comments:

  1. Great quote from an incredible man.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read some of your blog and love it! We should totally be friends--bunches of your posts had me saying "yeah! me too!" Your baby boy is adorable. Isn't mommyhood the greatest?

    ReplyDelete