We really liked it.
It's like a
Then we went to a beautiful Baptist wedding for Mark's classmate Christina, and Mac couldn't stop staring at all the ladies. He also had a great reunion with
Mac enjoyed sweet potatoes -- and didn't even make a mess, oh my -- and loved stealing Mark's beans and olives.
And he even fit into his old suit from his blessing. . . sort of. Good thing we bought it so ginormous. Also I suppose he is still rather scrawny. I keep thinking he's getting so big, till we go hang out with Seth. Or most other babies. Oh well, he is just our size.
A good start to our two weeks . . . we have a lot we want to see and do! We figure we should really take advantage of our time out here, I'm pretty sure once we move away we'll never get around to doing all this. So we love you Utah family, but we are sticking around here this break.
Oh hooray for a break! The summer Kent and I were here in San Antonio for the internship (before Nicholas), we decided to get out and see what this city had to offer. It was so great, and it made it so much easier to move back here for the real job. I hope you have a great time seeing and doing everything you can while you're there!
ReplyDeleteMac sure looks adorable in his tight little suit! So cute.
Your little boy is so adorable. I love keeping up with you and your famiy through your blog. You do such a wonderful job keeping it updated.
ReplyDelete