| Copying Daddy's book. It says: "We were a lot tougher now and still it towered over him. None" |
He loves copying down books (specifically those downloaded to the ipad), batting lineups, and writing down the names of his favorite people. He has made Angels posters for every single door in our home.
He numbers everything (especially if I'm making a list of to-do's) and has written the ABC's so many times that now all Belle does when scribbling next to him is whisper, "A .... B .... C ....."
I am loving the creativity. Writing just does something good to my heart.
Of course ... he does take it too far. In the last week I have discovered a tic-tac-toe game on the wall where he sits for time out, baselines drawn in the carpet around the rug (which is indeed his field), and a giant "GUNN" scrawled on the roof of our car. Each of our beds are labeled with the owner's names in very secretive spots; except his own. "MAC" is scrawled on each rung of his ladder and all along the planks near his head.
We're working on the balance, but I gotta admit ... it's my favorite bad habit of his.
No comments:
Post a Comment