Saturday, September 22, 2012

Macisms #2

Mac: "Mom, Mom!  Where my Hulk hands?"
Me:  "I don't know, bud. Where did you last put them?"
Mac:  (eyes widen) "Oh no.  Hook take 'em.  Sneaky Hook.  C'mon Mom, lets get it back!"
(Lately, Hook is responsible for a lot of mischief at our house.)

Mac:  "Mom, I need help, Mom.  Check this out.  Help me do computer games."
Me:  "Alright, let me just finish getting ready and I'll be right there."
Mac:  "Mom.  First you get ready, then you help me do computer games.  That's the rules, Mom.  That's the rules of Mac."

Me:   "Mac, I need you to lay down.  You are a little bit grumpy.  A small nap will help you be happy."
Mac:  "No, Mom.  No small naps.  Just t.v. makes me happy."

Mac:  "Mom, check this out!  My front end loader -- good as gold -- diggin aaaaaall the dirt.  Makin huge piles, Mom."


Oh this boy is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment