Thursday, September 20, 2012

Let's Make a Deal

Have you seen this show?

 
I'll be honest.  My morningime t.v. is dominated by Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Mickey Mouse.  Game shows never make it on my screen.
 
But I met somebody at the Corn Fesitval, helping Mark to bring in a few extra clients.  She said I should come be on her show.
 
So I rallied a couple friends, and we went crazy on costumes.
(If you haven't seen the show, every audience member is required to wear one.  And if they're clever enough, and if you're energetic enough ... you might get chosen to make a deal!) 
We were SUPER STAY AT HOME MOMS, saving America's future one baby at a time!
 
 
And if you'd like to find out what happened, you'll have to watch us on election day. 9 am.  CBS.
(Sorry guys, no online spilling the beans ... it's the rules.)
 
Naturally we were running around like CRAZY trying to get there on time, so I didn't even think to take a picture of us all till we were home.  Our capes ripped off, our sweaty cleaning gloves were toast, and Janae had taken off to YWs.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment