Monday, June 7, 2010

Today's Adventures Included ...

Free subway. In my rush to get all my errands done between Mac's two naps, I forgot to put my wallet back in my purse. Didn't discover it until my sandwich had been made, of course. Prepping myself to slink away in a cloud of embarrassment, I was shocked when he handed the sandwich to me and said, "Don't worry about it."

I like the people here.

My second adventure? Case of the missing shopping list. All I could find were two tiny scraps mashed tightly in little Mac's fists ... and a wad stuck to the roof of his mouth. And the rest of it? I'm thinking I will find out soon enough ...

Good thing my mom is a nurse.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not gonna lie...I have found not one, but two polly pocket shoes in Macys poop. Alexa passed two dimes once, and Hailey, well unfortunatly she ate poop twice as a babe. Perhaps that is why she has so many issues. Mac is ADORABLE by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allie! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...you are just a sweet person that I have always looked up to. And you have an amazingly cute little boy! What a cutie. His grin is so adorable. and he has your nice chin! We would love to come and visit. We have talked about coming to Cali for some time.... one of these days! Thanks for the welcome invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Nicholas has eaten my shopping list once too. Always an adventure having a baby!

    ReplyDelete