Sunday, June 6, 2010

Rain Cloud

I have felt like a rain cloud the last few days. Coming home from vacation sick, having lost quite a bit of sleep, and fighting general feelings of annoyance. I suppose I am a moody person.
It isn't fun to be ornery.
When I'm ornery, I think it makes Mark ornery.
I know it makes Mac ornery.
I end up living in a world of orneryness and hrmphs and bahs, created quite meticulously by my own self.

We all have those days, right? Knowing that seems to make my days of frustration less dire and occasionally comical.
I must say these days most definitely have a place; ying and yang; all things have their opposites and whatnot, but it sure is nicer to just be happy.

And I think I'm making myself finally come around again.
I bought 9 books for me and 5 books for Mac from the Library book store. My total? $3.75
It is always good enough weather for a walk.
My neighbor Gary is starting to show some real interest in the church, perhaps healing is coming for him.
Mark is getting quite good at adjusting. No more bruises.
My neighbors were quiet last night.
3 babies were born in our ward this week, and I get to bring meals and see their tiny sweet selves.
Yard sales.
Free groceries become tasty meals.
Babybel cheese.
Netflix.
Huggable, kissable, loveable boys. I have two of them, and I can hug and kiss them whenever I want.
Crawling, schmaling. I will likely worry about Mac the rest of his life, but why make him miserable over it? He seems to be doing quite well to me. He loves baths.


Nothing like a good bath to shew away those silly rain clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment