Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

Ah, Love Day.

There's a lot of love going around this house.  We each had a little mailbox filled with Valentines Goodies and hearts with little love messages on them.  Besides the ones from Mark & I to each other (our eyes only world, sorry), my favorites went as follows:


"Dad,
This heart is for you.
Love,
Mac"

"Belle,
I love your curls.
Love,
Dad"

"Belle, 
I love it when you hug me and say, "Hmmmmm."
Love,
Mom"


"Mac,
I love going to Angel's games with you.
Love,
Dad"

"Mac,
I love it when you read me stories.
Love, 
Mom"

"Sis,
You are so cute.
Love,
Mac"


"Dad,
I like it when you give me cereal.
Love,
Belle"

"Mac,
I love to play in the balls with you.
Love,
Belle"

"Mom,
This heart is for you.
Love, 
Mac"


"Dad,
I love it when you play nintendo with me.
Love,
Mac"

"Mac,
I love it when you remind me to say prayers.
Love,
Mom"

"Sis,
I love to wrestle you.
Love,
Mac"


"Mac,
I love your big pecs.
Love,
Dad"

"Belle,
I love how you point to everything.
Love,
Mom"

"Mom,
I love you.  You are so cute.
Love,
Mac"


//Our morning of love only got better.  We then went to school, where we celebrated to our heart's content.









The night concluded with an attempt at Lucille's BBQ (Mark's fav) and it was kinda pathetic.  But it included the arrival of some visitors.  Which will require a new post.

All in all, a magical day.  A favorite among holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Allie! We just spent the last little while catching up on your blog -- we loved it! The boys were in the computer room with me so we decided to check in on you guys & I'm glad we did -- so much to see! :) They especially liked the pictures that involved them... in fact, as I type Seth is (repeatedly) requesting "I wanna see Mac & Seffy fighting with light savers" So -- I think we will go look at those pics again to make the broken record stop, but we just wanted to say hi and thanks for posting about our fun memories with you! We sure had a good time!!! Rachelle & boys

    ReplyDelete