Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Year's 2013

This was the best New Year's Party.

It was at my home (kids can go down when I want), and Janae planned it.  Recipe for success.

We played Minute to Win It, and Mark and I dominated.
I assume.
I actually have no idea who won, but it was awesome.

These super friends played the night away, passing out ten minutes before midnight all together in our bed.

Seth, MacAlister, Bruin

And we rang in the new year in style.





It's going to be a big year ... big decisions to be made and big moments to be lived.

Starting with season passes ... where to?  As much as I squirmed for a Disneyland pass, it would've been $1500 for our family.

Knott's Berry Farm is $300.


We went the cheaper route this year, in anticipation of moving, buying a house, and possibly a practice sometime this year.

Big stuff, right?
Stay tuned and I'll tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment