A friend roped us in to coming, and we are hooked.
It's about a half hour of teacher-time, parents have to stay the whole time. After the teacher has gone through a few activities with the kids sitting in the center of the room, they are sent back to their parents with some little project to do together.
I love that it's a drop-in program.
I love that I can see how he reacts to a school setting.
I love that I can see how I can better prepare him to be successful and happy in school.
I love that he has to interact with strangers.
I love that all sorts of different businesses volunteer time to this free program to make learning exciting for the kids.
And mostly, I love how excited these two are to head to Miss Claudia's school in the morning.
| School Pic |
| Hee hee ... this little goober loves it too. And I had to enroll her, so really it's school for her too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment