Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nana and Bumpa

They came to see us again.

I really really love having them here.

And I'm quite sure I'm not the only one.

This trip was more low-key than most, Dad had no plan ironed out and allowed me to do most of the scheduling.  (A huge honor.)

So, we hit the beach.
All the Gunns call Belen "Little Eileen".  It's easy to see their reasoning.

Nothing like naps in the beach tent.


We also toured the Queen Mary. 

I am usually a little leery of tour-type things these days as it is impossible for me to focus on anything for longer than thirty seconds at a time.

But with five adults to two children, it was so fun.


Our favorite way to be out on the town.

I don't think there was a single waking moment in Mac's life that week that he wasn't glued to Trent's side.





We also hit the Aquarium of the Pacific, a couple of different parks, and the jacuzzi several times.  I was a little lazy with the camera.

Not only did we paint the town red, but Mom and Dad fixed our leaky shower and our ill-fitting car battery.  Mom has discovered how-to's on You Tube and has become so handy.  Thank you!

And, they babysat.  We went to scouts.  I went running.

And Mark and I went to a Jeff and Laura's wedding.  Jeff is a wonderful friend from chiropractic school.


Proof:



Thank you, wonderfully family.  We were sad to see you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment