Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sawah

Mark's baby sister Sawah is back from teaching in China.


And she came to stay with us.

She had some tales to tell and is just sweeter than sugar.

Mark basked in all her compliments, and I loved being able to just sit and talk to her again.  I feel like it's been a while.  Sarah is one of those ladies that turn out just right ... she puts you at ease and you can't help but smile around her.  Not to mention my dishes kept magically becoming clean and my children never stopped smiling.

Mac has finally got her name down, and seems thrilled to discover he has another awesome aunt/friend.

Sarah is one of the many reasons I would really like to get back to Utah.  But for now, she's living only a short 5 hour drive away ... much closer than most of the rest of our families.

Sarah, let's hang out some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment