Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hard Working Man

Ever been to Costco or Sam's Club and been reeled in by some guy promising the world's best blender or knives that last forever?

Mark did that.

Of course, he was selling health.



He got to wear the earpiece and microphone and called people over to his little demonstrations.  He whipped out his Graston tools (thank you Ryan!), measured people to see how aligned they were, and scheduled appointments. 

I think he got seven new patients out of the deal.
He is always looking into things like that.  He has signed up to hopefully have a booth at the Corn Festival.  He set up a booth at the softball fields to work on players.  He has joined a Living Social group, a La Habra business owner's group, and the local Lion's Club. 

He's even got me into it ... I've got his cards and pamphlets at a little store I frequent, and tomorrow I'm going to a girls-only local business group for lunch.

And he's watching the babies.

Aren't we a great team?

We seem to be doing alright, Mark's little practice is slowly and steadily building.  He had a record-breaking day today: 10 of his own patients, 4 of them new.

And I love seeing "Dr. Gunn" all over the place.

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! Love his ambition and how proactive you are--traits we're aspiring to have with this school business. I was going to say how cool it must be to see "Dr. Gunn" but you beat me to it! :)

    ReplyDelete