The kids aren't the only ones reaching milestones.
Mark saw over forty patients last week.
It's getting to the point that it's hard for him to do the entire office himself on Tuesdays and Saturdays. So this past Saturday he asked me to come along and do some physical therapy ... just like the old days.
By that I mean pre-children days.
But these two lovelies make the job so much more fun.
Belle napped in the office.
Mac ran around the halls, playing peek-a-boo with the patients.
And I got to meet and talk to all these wonderful people that are more than happy to help pay our bills. They all went on and on about Mark. Singing his praises. One sweet Spanish speaking eighty-something year old lady brings someone new every time she comes to the office. This last time she brough five people. Everyone wants to come and see who helped her walk again.
Mark whisked through the halls, re-aligning spines, wrists, jaws, knees, working out muscles, and talking his patients through it all. He sounded so wise. They listened, asked more questions, and nodded fervently.
You know, I'm really glad Mark chose this line of work.
He's kind of a natural.
Oh my gosh... I think I seriously just wet myself. That sounds like the most amazing idea!!! I would LOVE it if you came out!!!! I couldn't think of any people I would rather have a sleep over with! haha
ReplyDeleteYes yes yes! Please just plan on coming, anytime you want, we owe you a very well-hosted trip anyway:)That will be so fun to have you come, I will really want the company trust me!
And I cannot get over how big Mac and Bel are... and that is so cool you are helping out with your little helpers! It sounds like Mark is an amazing chiropractor... I am sure I will need to remember that in the near future, as I feel like a 70 yr old more and more everyday.