Monday, August 22, 2011

Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest

It has got me daydreaming about our future home and all the many projects I will do once we are settled. 
 







 I have quite the list of things to finish before this baby arrives, and I'm thinking I might reward myself with these projects if I can get them done in time ....



Sigh.  I suppose staring at the internet won't make them happen any faster.  No more dreaming ... time for doing!

3 comments:

  1. pinterest is my obsession. As if I didn't waste enough time on the computer.... Along came pinterest. It does make me want to be crafty though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty girl! I L.O.V.E. pinterest way too much! It makes my heart swell with happiness to see so much inspiration in one place. Happy pinning and I am headed there right now (laundry can wait!!) to find you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously the best thing since facebook! I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete