At home I hear "I strong," quite a bit, and he loves to show off his muscles and shout about them in a gravelly voice, especially if Daddoo is showing his off too.
He even has the intimidation factor going. When he needs to tell me something very serious, like which shoes he wants or to turn on a movie/words, he gets up in my face and looks me right in the eye.
He loves to play dead and then jump up with a "Boo!"
Nursery is one of the best places to be ... and he doesn't care one bit if he sees us while he's there. He points and waves and then goes right back to what he was doing. He has learned to fold his arms and walk reverently (which he now occasionally does at home), and I think he must have learned "No way," there. He says it quite frequently all of the sudden and I can't figure out where that came from.
His favorite color is blue. That and green are the only ones he can correctly name at the moment.
Trains and cars are two of his favorite things, and when we go outside he likes to sit on our tiny grass hill and point out all the cars and trucks that drive by. If we are very lucky, we get to see a train cross the street nearby. When we walk down to the tracks, he enjoys drawing circles in the dirt and throwing rocks at a big wooden box.
His favorite songs include "Happy and You Know It" (because of the "hooray" part), "Itsy Bitsy Spider", and "Ooey Gooey". He still loves the movie "Cars".
![]() |
| I specifically love this picture because it looks like a perfect cheesy little school picture smile. |
But don't be fooled by this little man of steel, he definitely has a soft side.
When he sits on my lap, he arranges my arms around his waist just so.
If you play dead, he kisses you to wake you up.
Although Nana recently bought him "Finding Nemo", which he does indeed love, his favorite show is still "Little Mermaid". It has songs and kissing, which he frequently asks us to rewind and play over and over again.
I'd say, all in all, he is a well-rounded little man. I kind of like him.





SO CUTE!!!! I think it is so crazy that at such a young age they are naturally drawn to the "gender" things like rocks, dirt, trains, muscles- ha ha! My girls were always drawn to dolls and bracelets and kitchen like toys. I LOVE the "cheesy" school picture. It really is totally like what they look like. Hope the pregnancy is going well!
ReplyDeleteI like him too:)
ReplyDeleteNicholas is always getting right in my face like that too-so funny but he gets frustrated when I laugh about it. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd we have a Nikon D3000. It was a bit pricey-but we bought it on a day after Thanksgiving sale, and really, with the money we are saving for family pictures and pictures of Nicholas, I think it will have paid for itself pretty soon here.
I love it-though I think that if I'd been able to pay a little bit more I would have gotten the D90; I hear it's a little bit better.