Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day '11

Moms are the best.  Especially mine.  She is beautiful, she is giving, she is charity, she is down to earth, and she really loves people.  I don't think I've heard anyone say anything negative about her in my entire life.  She is not just a role model for me, but the role model in my life.  If I turn out anything close to the person she is, I will be doing well.

And of course, my precious mother-in-law deserve's a heaping helping of Mother's Day gratitude.  She raised an incredibly good, loving, hard-working, humble son ... and seven others as well!  Chris Gunn is a woman to be reckoned with, and I work hard to attempt to rise to her level.

And my Mother's Day?  It was really nice.  My cousin Kenzi and her husband Matt stayed with us, so there was definitely a lot of love going around. 
We had a lot on our minds that weekend, and I wasn't expecting much.  But Mark showed up with these gorgeous white flowers on Saturday, and then Sunday I got an enormous plate of Banana French Toast and then Mac came home with some cute little crafts.  After church, Mark handed me the real flowers and then Mac sniffed his paper flower and then insisted I sniff it the rest of the afternoon.

I love nursery.  Bless you wonderful leaders for all you do!

And happy Mother's Day to everyone out there, I hope you know how important you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment