Hey Aunt Megan, this one's for you:
Little Gunn #2 due to arrive around November 30th
Around Easter Mac was super excited to see his brand new baby cousin Tyler, but when I asked him if he wanted a baby, he kept saying, "No." Well, too late bubba. You're going to love this new little tyke!

ALI!!! Congrats this is so exciting! I was actually thinking the other day when i came across your blog. i wonder when she will have another little one! is that okay to ask haha. well i am super excited for you. I hope one day in the very near furture that mac and lily can meet soon!!
ReplyDeleteaaaahhh! congrats! i can't wait to see how cute the next gunn baby is, it's going to be difficult to top mac's preciousness.
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS!!!! I am so excited for you guys. now we just need to get youliving closer! Hope your feeling okay. Freak, could your hair be any shinier?!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! More babies to love!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Wahoo! So excited for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!Can't wait to see what baby # 2 looks like. Mac is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYeah Allie! That is fabulous news! Congratulations, I hope you're feeling good!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So fun for you and your family, I'm excited to keep reading up on it :)
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete