Anyway. Mac is a real peach. He has been a bit frustrating the last few days, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the 5 teeth I can see coming in. (Including molars!) It's always teeth, isn't it? I've been saying he's teething every time he's cried since he was 2 months old. Well, even with the crabbiness, I am absolutely loving this time in Mac's life.
When people say it just keeps getting more and more fun, they weren't kidding. Here are some of my favorites:
- Mac loves toys. It is so so fun to see him get into different things and carry them aroiund alll day. Like these:
- Dogs and cousins make him very very excited.
- He has scuffed-up knees! I love it. Very troublesome-little-boyish.
- He is finally starting to respond to the magic of Disneyland! Sometimes he is scared, sometimes he is excited, and sometimes he just goes back to staring.
- He says "Hi" ("aye") all the time. I don't think he understands exactly, but he says it when people are staring at him sometimes.
- He is definitely bashful around new people. But he warms up real quick, and will let anyone hold him. I've yet to have him cry when someone has taken him. He's usually too petrified to cry.
- He says "No, no, no, no" to almost everything, and so my response has usually been "Yes." Now he says that too, but it comes out like, "Shes".
- If he could live on pretzels and raspberries, he would die a happy man.
- He has the sign for "more" and "done" down. We are working on water ... it's not going so well.
- He loves books ... as long as he can turn the pages himself, and carry it around the room with him. Bedtime stories are becoming a little more inventive lately.
- When we sing "Ooey Gooey" he slaps his hands together on the part when ooey gooey gets run over by a train.
- When we sing "Popcorn Popping" he opens and closes his hands, points when it wasn't really so, and claps at the end. The danger with this song is that once it has been sung, you must expect to sing it at least five times before he's satisfied.
- He has the greatest cheeks ever. I like to kiss them.
- He loves balls. When he gets one, he holds it high above his head and says, "baaaaaaaaa". Pretty awesome.
Oh, I love all of the details of little Macs life! He is an adorable little boy. P.S. I think that you are still find to say 13 mo...but 64 wow...what does that translate into anyway?
ReplyDeleteI think you can technically count in months until 2 years...but most people don't past about 18 months.
ReplyDeleteMac is a cutie! I am excited to see his Halloween costume. :)
ReplyDelete