But is it perhaps possible that the want can transform into a need after having been a want for a certain amount of time? I have been wanting (and Mark has too) a bit more color in our little living room. And so, this sweet pillow became the solution.
Definitely a need, right? Well I am completely satisfied when I look at it. Not a lick of guilt. Could have something to do with my first doula client ....
Which, because of hippa I won't write much about, but let me just say: I am amazed. I love this little side job of mine.

Pillows are a cheap way to add color to the room. They look great! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are loving the doula thing! It makes me a little curious...maybe I could do something like that sometime. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I definitely think that if there is a want that lasts long enough (which proves that it was a valid want anyway) it becomes a need. At least sort-of.
Love the pillow!