Sunday, August 9, 2015

Girl's Night with My Girl

Belle and I had our first-ever girls' night.

My sister-in-law Rachelle called and asked if we wanted to get all the girl cousins together to go see Cinderella.

Umm ... YES.


So Rachelle brought sweet little Gwen, and Katie came with Gracie and Eva.

I was in tears through half the movie, and Belle liked Cinderella's "beautifully blue dress" and the squeaky mouse family.

And I was reminded of something a friend from California said when she found out she was having a girl:  "Everybody keeps asking me if I'm excited to do all the bows and clothes and girly things.  Yeah, that'll be fun, but mostly I'm excited that I'll have a friend in 20 years.  Somebody to help me remember birthdays and get pedicures with and watch girly movies.  It'll be awesome."

It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment