Best friends.
These two are partners for everything at school. We love Ryan Comeau.
He invited us to a little shindig at their place, and as we were already close by with our wonderful Persian restaurant, we just couldn't miss out. It was incredible.
Ryan and Erin are newlyweds, and their parents bought them a studio apartment in downtown ... right across from the Staples Center. It was enormous and gorgeous, and a man opened the front door for us! We had to sign in, and I quickly transformed into the most star-struck, annoying tourist ever. I hope I didn't weird the Comeaus out too much ... it was just too fun.
Part of the front lobby:
Inside, I discovered the picture frame that Comeau got for Christmas! Pahahaha I love it.
So beautiful! They told us their next door neighbor was .... hm. I can't remember his name. But he plays for the Lakers.
They had candles everywhere, and Mac loved to blow them out. At least he wasn't knocking them over.
Yes, there was a substantial amount of alcohol around, and here it appears that Mac may have gotten into something he shouldn't have .....
Joking. Everyone there was so super sweet with him, and of course he ate up the attention.
Ryan gave us a grand tour, telling us that "Inception" had been filmed in their building, the Grammy's after party was held here, and also that they have a helicoptor pad. Good grief!
That waaay out there is the Staples Center. To the right a bit, there were all sorts of search lights flashing ... in celebration of the Oscars! I desperately wanted to go for a long walk and see if I could bump in to anyone, but as it was already 9:30 and Mac was becoming quite loopy, we headed home.
Such a fun night! Comeau's, if you'll only invite us again, next time I will act more like a normal human being and less like a crazed tourist. Thank you for the lovely evening.








That is the coolest studio apartment ever!!! I see you know Justin? He is one of my tenants. Have I already told you that? If so just ignore me. haha
ReplyDeleteNo I didn't know that! Justin lives in your place? Ha he is pretty funny ...
ReplyDelete