Mark finishes finals! Six semesters down, four more to go. Three actually; the last one won't be in a classroom and it won't require any tests. Anyway, he did well, of course. I'm sure party of that was due to his moustache. Yuck.
I must say though, I love how involved his class is. Sometimes I want to just go and hang out in the back of their classroom so I can be part of the crowd. They are such good people, and they are always livening up that old school. I mean really, lucky finals facial hair? How cool is that?
They just exchanged gifts too, and Mark came home all but laughing out loud. One of them dressed up as Santa and gathered all the secret classmate presents and redistributed them. Mark's outgoing, incredibly friendly Canadian friend Comeau got something valid and a framed picture of him and Mark that said "Best Friends!" Very cute. Mark got some solid ties -- which he desperately needs -- and a shark.
Mark explained: nearly every day Mark wears his same favorite gray sweat pants to school. They are stained, holey, and frayed. I have bought him others just like them, but he doesn't wear them. Anyway, he always gets teased at school about them. Apparently everyone likes to make up stories about how they got to be so frazzled. The latest and most popular story is that Mark was painting a boat when he got attacked by a shark.
Clever clever.
No comments:
Post a Comment