Monday, September 29, 2014

Girl's Camp 2014

So ... I haven't been to Girl's Camp in years.

This was my first ever attended as an "adult".

It was fantastic.






My mother took the kids, and I joined a crew of 12-18 year olds up the mountains to a stake-owned campsite.  It poured rain, was freezing cold, but we still managed to laugh, go snipe hunting, learn the Nairobi song and Loaded With Money song, braid dreads, talk about boys (and animae?? Not my thing; can't believe so many of these girls are into it), and have an incredibly spiritual faith walk and testimony meeting.

There is nothing like being in the Good Lord's creations to really feel His presence.  I have loved being with all these young women.  They are intelligent, crazy, dedicated, loving, and loads of fun. I am so sad to leave them!

No comments:

Post a Comment