Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chores

Is 3 too young to start chores?

Well he wanted something.  I told him I didn't have enough money for it.  So, he simply said he would go working and bring the money to the store.

So why not?

4 days, 6 chores a day.


As we walked into the store with his little jar of money, he said, "Mom, maybe I just want the store lady to give me the Brave bow and my moneys too."
"Mac, the lady can't give you the bow unless she gets to keep your money."
"Oh.  Well how about we get my Brave bow, then come do some more chores and get more moneys."

Sounds good to me.

He wanted the very specific bow and arrow from the movie "Brave"


And I have a Wee Dingwall.

Scottish blood runs thick in his veins, my MacAlister Raymond Gunn.  Next he'll start asking to paint his face blue and run around in plaid skirts ....

As long as he does chores, I'll probably let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment