Saturday, November 10, 2012

Punky Punkins

Why does Mac call them punky punkins?  It's been so long ago I can't even remember.  But Mark and I loved it, and so have continued calling them that for quite some time.  I hope Mac never figures out that they are simply called "pumpkins".

This year the Hollnds invited us over for a throw-together meal (which, turns out, is awesome when throwing things together from two seperate kitchens) and some pumpkin carving two nights before Halloween.  (I have learned that when living in a humid environments, two nights is more than enough time for a carved pumpkin to become extremely gross on your front porch.  No carving any sooner!)




Mac's pumpkin had all his facial features in threes; because of course he is three years old now.

Naturally, Belle's pumpkin then had only one of everything.

She didn't mind that he picked her face; so long as she could pull out pumpkin guts and swipe them all over the table.  She is very ghoulish.

With it being late, it was kind of a wham-bam night, but a successful one nonetheless.  Mac almost decided he liked Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment