Saturday, May 19, 2012

Through Mac's Eyes

Ever since I got my fancy-schmancy camera, I have been less vigilant as to where my little digital camera disappears to.

Significantly.

Turns out, it's become one of Mac's favorite play-things.

And actually, I approve. 

It's really fun to see how he documents the most important things in his little world.
Mommees holdin Stister

Daddoo

Marble

Stister jumpin

Lotta lotta jumpin

Small twampoline

Hoop


MackyCalister

Mommy's Purse

Mommy paintin

Tiny blue rocks

Blue inside house.

Stister smilin

Jesus Stories

T.B.

Under Mommy's Bed
(Favorite hiding place, and also favorite place to sneak under and sleep during the middle of the night.)

Mommy's leggies

Macky Jesus Stories
I hope he doesn't break it ... but I don't really want to keep it away from him. 

I like these too much.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his pictures!!! He better keep taking them and have his own blog posts occasionally. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete