Exciting! I know how much you've been wanting one! I LOVE my camera...but I too am still trying to figure it out in a lot of ways. I need to take an online class or something, you know, in my spare time. Ha! :)
Your family is adorable! Your little girl is growing up and is so so so cute! I have been looking at Nikons vs Cannon for over a year...I can't wait to get one. How do you like your Cannon?
Yay! We got a fancy camera last year, and let me tell you, it has changed my life! Can't wait to see the pretty pictures you take on your blog :)
ReplyDeleteExciting! I know how much you've been wanting one! I LOVE my camera...but I too am still trying to figure it out in a lot of ways. I need to take an online class or something, you know, in my spare time. Ha! :)
ReplyDeleteIf you need some help figuring it out, shoot me a message. Best of luck! husbandandme.com
ReplyDeleteYour family is adorable! Your little girl is growing up and is so so so cute! I have been looking at Nikons vs Cannon for over a year...I can't wait to get one. How do you like your Cannon?
ReplyDelete