My attempts to time things perfectly (feeding/dressing to end with a happy, clean baby) almost ended in disaster, but Mom and I hit our seats and handed off little Belle with a whole verse of the opening song to spare.
Dad was on the ball with the binky, (which she won't take, but sometimes enjoys chewing) and those wonderful priesthood holders had a nice, smooth bounce going the whole time.
She didn't cry.
![]() |
| I'd like to say there's a long family history to this dress ... but nope, it's starting here. Got it on ebay, Mom stiched up some holes and fixed the neck. Turned out gorgeous. |
Mark did wonderfully. Have I said yet how much I love him? How grateful I am to have such a good man to help raise our beautiful kids and spend the rest of my forever with? Well ... now you know.
The day was filled with food, family and friends. Mac played his heart out. We talked ourselves hoarse. Belen smiled and cooed at everyone ... and promptly slept when needed.
Couldn't get any better.
Lindy even brought those brownies.





Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love Mac and Belen's same faces on the last picture. Wish I could have been there. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteDYING over her! That is THE most beautiful blessing dress I have EVER seen. She may be fussy, but she is so so precious!
ReplyDeleteMy gosh, she is beautiful! I love the dress, so excited for you!
ReplyDelete