I guess that's what it was.
Bummer.
I used to feel like colic was some vague excuse for why parents can't figure out how to make their babies happy.
(Maybe it's my fault she had it? Lesson learned.)
Turns out it's pretty legitimate. Mark has been working on this knot in her back for quite some time. A knot in an area that is connected to the digestive system. Her doctor told us the newborn "walking reflex" correlates heavily with colic, and this girl can do the two-step all over the table.
But I think we're finally getting over it.
We're experiencing significantly less of this:
And much more of this:
She still quite vocal, no doubt about that. This girl loves to be heard, and loves almost nothing better than a good conversation.
But it appears the world has become a much brighter place for all. We're figuring this out!
So glad you are feeling better, my little love.
No comments:
Post a Comment