A break.
As in, Mark and I took naps every day.
Mark read two books.
I saw lots of friends.
We got to go to my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful. He scored one incredible gal. We fell in love with her a little that day as well.
As we moved on to the Gunn household for New Years, we got so very many tips from so very many baby experts. We learned the head jiggle from Danika, extreme bouncing from Ben and Katie, and the magic of multi-tasking from Heidi and her little expert:
This beautiful neice of ours runs a household of eight children as well as her mother does. I need her to come stay with me for a while.
Mac loved all his "friends". Particularly the ones that were bigger than him. And Eva. Though he doesn't play much with her, he sure can't stop talking about her.
These two lovelies met each other for the first time. Hello best cousins. We need to live closer to these cousins ... I'm foreseeing all sorts of slumber parties, tea parties, shopping, and giggling in the years to come.
What a wonderful trip ...
We gained sleep and confidence.
Alright world, we're ready to face you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment