Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Love

There aren't many things more fun than a wedding.  I eat it up.  Watching two people gaze into each others' eyes with love, hope, excitement and a healthy dose of nerves absolutely makes me giddy. 

Particularly when it's two people I like so very much!
 Ashlee was smokin' hott, and Zack didn't look too bad himself.  The reception was in Mama Gunn's famous yard, and it did not disappoint.  Antique chic seemed to be the theme, and everything was purple, silver, and gold.  I loved it ... wish I would've taken pictures of the decor.

Had to snag a picture of Mac and Zack ... the only two people I've ever heard of that like to line up their toys just so.  Awww.
 And the entire Gunn clan -- minus Adam.  True to Gunn form, he was at a big big baseball game. (A risk every potential Gunn girl must be warned of as she is making wedding plans ... if you are going to get married in the spring/summer, plan on a few key people to be missing.)  Oooooh baseball.
 All the grandbabies.  Don't worry, two more are in the oven to add to the brood.  I'm really hoping Ashlee and Zack will join this baby bandwagon quite soon.
 And my new favorite family picture.  Aren't we precious? 
Congrats Zack and Ashlee.  I'm so very glad to not be the newest Gunn any more!  Don't worry Ashlee, it's an adjustment, but I'll get you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment