It is especially nice to have friends that you have made as a couple.
Does that make sense? I love love love all my pre-Mark friends, but post-Mark friends are friends with us because they like us us.
Today I went yard sale-ing with Janae.
We went to Matt's first birthday party.
I cheered with the girls for Mark and the boys in church softball.
And we abandoned our kitchens and introduced the Bias' to Mongolian BBQ.
Mark said to me the other day, "I am finally feeling like I really like California. I'm getting all settled." (At that moment we were driving home, and shortly after the comment we got stuck in traffic. So he took it back. But that's beside the point.) I think this has a lot to do with the wonderful people we are able to be with. We love our ward, Mark's classmates, and all the fun/crazy/kind/scary people we see every day around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment