Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nursery for Belen!

I have been waiting for this day.  Entertaining this sweet heart has gotten tough in a little Relief Society room.

But then it came!

And I felt a little sad.


I mean, this little girl's baby-hood is gone.  She absolutely believes she can do anything her three-year-old brother can do.

But I just want her to stay little!


However, when I took her to nursery she ran in and found a stroller right away.  We found an Elmo to put inside (which she calls, "Oo-oo-ah-ah" ... she thinks he's a monkey), and all was right with the world.

Mark stayed to make sure she'd be alright while I dashed away.
He joined me fifteen minutes later to tell me she didn't even look at him once.

I didn't hear a peep from her and her nursery leaders throughout the rest of our church meetings, and I was able to listen like I haven't in ages.

And the best thing about that day?  When I went to pick her up, she shrieked, pranced over to me, and flung her arms around my neck.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.


I love you, Belen Christine!  You  have made such a difference in our home and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment